Office and Accounts Administrator
Reports to: Office Manager
A fantastic new opportunity to join a vibrant and exciting business that cultivates and processes industrial hemp into raw materials in Jersey, in an emerging industry. This opportunity is situated within a small and friendly team, based at company HQ at Warwick Farm.
Looking for an office job with a difference? Don’t want to be stuck at a desk all day? Want to work in a role that no two days are the same, if so, this is the role for you!
We are leaders in the hemp market and strive to constantly improve our products and service. Due to growth, we are seeking a capable individual to take on a key role in our team, to ensure that communication and information flow throughout the business.
The main objective will be to gather data and liaise with all departments, from Seed to Sale, to produce accurate data for Board analysis. You will be working with growers, scientists, and e-commerce experts. Additional to this, tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
· Stock control system management
· Book-keeping and reconciliation of payables and receivables.
· Action/authorise online bank payments
· Oversee our onsite shop reconciliation control
· Deputise for Office Manager
· Ad-hoc support to the Board
· Support marketing initiatives and monitor social media
· Deal with customer enquiries
· Provide occasional support in our sales area
· Increased attention to detail
· Essential to be proactive and enthusiastic with an accommodating attitude
· Work under own initiative and be part of the team
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
· Excellent time management skills
· Friendly and outgoing disposition
· Part-qualified and experience of Xero accounting package would be advantageous
· Five years residency required
In return we provide –
· Full training on Company policy and procedures and systems
· Competitive salary, in line with qualifications and experience
· Healthcare Cover
Negotiable salary dependant on experience, and some flexibility on working hours available
To apply please send your cv and a covering email to email@example.com