You’ll collaborate with our data team, our Marketing Engineers, our Product Marketers, Writers, creative teams, and external agencies to help us take Monzo into our next phase of growth.
You’ll help to:
- Set up, optimise, analyse and report on our Paid Social activity
- Carve out a successful Paid Social strategy for the channels you own
- Own the A/B testing process across creative, messaging and optimisation tactics for both prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Test new campaigns and channels with a strong focus on CPA, doubling down on what works
- Manage budgets and campaigns across all Paid Social channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Work tightly with our Product Marketers and creative teams to deliver high performance advertising, grounded in user insight and dataw
You’ll love this role if you…
- Put the customer first. We’re a mission-led company and everything we do is to benefit our customers
- Take a ‘test and learn’ approach and love agile ways of working
- Have run successful Paid Social acquisition campaigns for a fast-growing business
- Know the biggest platforms inside and out – Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snap, and others
- Like to use data to tell a story about performance and understand how our customers engage with us
We offer a base salary plus stock options and other benefits.
We can help you relocate to London & we can sponsor visas.
This role can be based in our London office but we would be open to remote too.
We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog.
If you prefer to work part-time, we'll make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
The application process consists of a 30mins phone call with a recruiter, an initial call with someone from the team, followed by a practical written exercise and 2-3 on-site interviews at our office in London or remotely via hangouts. We promise not to ask you any brain teasers or trick questions.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.